Order on the Weekday, Delivery on the Weekend
Order from Monday till Thursday 12noon, and it gets delivered on Saturday.
Order cut-off: Thursday 12noon
Wednesday and Thursday Delivery (SOON - currently unavailable)
Order on the Weekend, Delivery on the Weekday
Order cut-off: Monday 12noon
Your order is considered sold and final after submission.
Should you have amendments to your order, please contact us
by email or sms before the order cut-off. Due to the sensitivity
and nature of our business, we are no longer able to cancel or
adjust your order afterwards.
In our efforts to make our system efficient and lessen the rising cost of logistics,
all orders received past the cut-off will be moved to the next scheduled delivery.
Estimated Time of Arrival
Green Farm Land is excited for you to receive your produce! We have partnered with a courier company to expand our reach and get your order to you swiftly.
The sms we send out on the morning of delivery contains information on the estimated time of arrival of your order.
This ETA is determined by our final schedule of deliveries and route of that day. We time we provide you will be a window of about two hours with which to expect your delivery.
We reiterate that these are mere projections. We do our best to keep to the delivery schedule, however, please understand that we cannot guarantee an exact time of arrival. Many factors such as number of deliveries, traffic delays, weather conditions, wait time per point of delivery, and road conditions greatly affect our delivery schedule.
For your convenience, you will also have the ability to track your order through an app link which can be provided upon request. We are in constant communication with our Dispatch Team, however, and will update you via sms on their whereabouts, should you require this information. We will also keep you abreast on any major changes in the ETA as they happen.
If you are not present to receive your order, please leave strict instructions with your staff or helper to look through and inspect all items upon delivery before accepting your order.
Signing off on your delivery and receipt of your order assumes you have done so and have received your delivery with full confidence.
For any issues found after delivery, you may email or text us through the contact form within two days before scheduled delivery date.
Please refer to our Delivery Fees Reference Table below for the corresponding minimums and fees: Php 99 for Mandaluyong, San Juan and nearby Cities. Free delivery fee for orders above Php 2,000
- In the event you only need a few items and are unable to meet the minimums, we can still deliver to you! Simply refer to the Full Fare above for your Delivery fee.
- We also encourage you to order your groceries for the week in order to reach the corresponding minimum order requirement for a FREE delivery.
Pick Up Option
For those residing near the south or prefer to book their own logistics provider, you can opt to pick up at our headquarters in Sucat, Muntinlupa.
Upon checkout, click on the checkbox that enables you to Pick up at our partner base. Pick-up address shall be provided upon confirmation of your order.
- Orders for pick-up follow the same Order Cut-off schedule of our deliveries. You may refer to the section above.
- Due to the nature and sensitivity of our products, we will only store your order for a maximum of two (2) days. Please have it picked up by Saturday or Sunday, do let your riders know of your order number and text us in advance for our notice.
- If you are unable to pick up your order at the agreed-upon date, please contact us soonest to arrange an alternative schedule. We will be turning over your order as-is, and will not be held liable for any changes in the quality of your produce as a result of pick-up delays. We will not be accepting returns at this stage.
- In the event you choose to cancel your order, we will be charging a 50% restocking fee.
- Customers whose orders are not picked up will unfortunately be blacklisted.